30. toukokuuta 2014

One Stop Craft Shop - May layout competition

I ordered some great products from One stop craft shop few months ago. For example Papermania’s Classic Cars stamp set, which has been in massive use (Beetle, Mini, Porsche and the list goes on...) and some Roaring Twenties stamps (flirtatious lady and dancing couple).

So I ended up on their mailing list. This month they’re having layout challenge. Since there is only one day left to participate in the competition, I managed to squeeze card out of me. Better late than never! :D (Original layout can be found here.)



The marine-themed cards have recently captivated my attention (as can be seen in this and that). And therefore, card’s theme was easy to decide. The sentiment of the card is my mother tongue Finnish and means “Think big, but enjoy the small”.



- Örni

Ps. My apologies to all native English speakers. My school grade in English was 7 on a scale of 4 to 10... So don't bang your head against the keyboard too hard while reading. :D


Ei kommentteja: